22/10/2012

Pinterest Inspiration 4

4pinterestinspiration
1. Unknown 2. Unknown 3. Muitaihania 4. chezjolly from etsy 5. chocolate and carrots 6. Who What Wear / Vanessa Jackman 7. Unknown 8. A Cup of Jo 9. Marc Johns
What with the reappearance of snow and the lack of daylight to take pictures with after I get home from school, I must admit the view from where I sit has been rather gray. So far I've contented myself with the fact that November is coming and with it the start of something like the Holidays and that it's been almost a year since I've read Pride and Prejudice so therefore my vintage copy is begging to be read again. 
1. I love the typography of this first quote, I may not know what I want to become as far as after school, but I just have to satisfy myself with today and what I've become since the beginning of High School -- and  I think I like who I am becoming :)
2. The mood of this watercolour, coupled with the colours helps personify the mood of clashing winter and fall. 
3. I love this crocheted blanket! I think this will definitely be the pattern for my first blanket that I make <3
4. Someday I will walk the streets of Paris and Southern France and take beautiful pictures of beautiful buildings like this one.
5. This cake. Chocolate Raspberry Forest cake…I didn't know what I was going to have for my birthday dessert but this is definitely in the running -- it's competing with pumpkin cheesecake so I don't know we'll see which one prevails!
6. I love this outfit, I kind of did my own spin on it for my thanksgiving outfit but without the collar and with tights :) so cute.
7. "I love you to the moon and back" I remember when we would say this to our parents as they were tucking us in except we would go back and forth with things like, "I love you to South Africa and around the world 20 times and to the sun and back." haha
8. I'm thinking this will be my november challenge. Red lips everyday. 
9. This last picture has to be the epitome of ME, "Sometimes the only thing left to do is put on your favourite striped sweater and get on with the day," except it's "favourite striped dress" or "favourite striped shirt" etc. Sometimes thats what I have to do to get through the day.
Anyways have a good week <3 Oh and tell me what your going to be for Halloween…I'm thinking of being Twiggy -- the inspiration for chopping off my hair :)

No comments:

Post a Comment