12/03/2013

One Year Today :)


It's been quite the week (or two), I was sick and missed a week of school (fun times!) and have been trying to catch up since then. But guess what? If you haven't already guessed by the GIF above (I'm really proud of that GIF by the way) a year ago today I wrote my first post for a blog I had been thinking about and creating in my mind for awhile prior to that day and I've never looked back! I had been following various blogs before I started this journey but it has since grown and I feel happy to be apart of this community. It feels good to be able to do something creative with my free time that I know people can enjoy at the same time. This blog has expanded my knowledge of photography and helped me keep up with and improve my writing. It's exciting to think of the coming years and the things I will learn and the people I will meet :)
So lets just feast on this cocunut cupcake to celebrate!!

No comments:

Post a Comment