19/01/2014

The scariest moment is always just before you start

I've come to the conclusion that I need to write. more. a lot more. 

It's been ages since I've done a blog post and that is entirely my fault. Sometimes I feel quite alone writing these but I know that is no excuse. 

I started this blog as a creative outlet. And now. More than ever. I need that. 

The days are short and long at the same time. Instead of focusing on what I can't do with the limited light, I suppose I need to focus on what I can. 

I can write. 

I've never been one to make New Year's Resolutions, I've always just kind of had a list in my mind of somethings I wanted to improve. 

This is my mental list of what I want to improve this year:


  • My blog and it's content -- bring new things into it. Surprisingly I know quite a bit and I have opinions. I can use that. I want to not be so shy about putting stuff on here. Putting myself on here, but what the heck it's my blog!

  • My health. I'm not overweight, nor am I underweight. But sometimes I feel quite lethargic and lazy. I want to exercise to improve my mood and my sleep. I want to eat right so I can fuel my body properly. I am NOT however giving up sweets. I cannot. I will limit my self to special occasions -- like Friday nights watching The Paradise. ;)

  • I want to find adventure.

  • I want to read more. 

  • I want to "make small talk". I work as a receptionist but have never really been good at engaging the clients who come in, it's not my forte. I say the necessary things but never anything more. I want to improve on that.

  • And finally I want to enjoy every minute of it. The small things as well as the big. Because goodness knows I don't have very many big things to enjoy nowadays.


No comments:

Post a Comment